- Driving Schools equiptent
- ADR-SEKAM-PEI schools equiptment
- PWD Equipment
- special transport
- tranposr safety
- operation machinery
- Driveshop Kits
DOOR OPERATOR AEM04
The door operator acts on lateral sliding doors by making their opening and closing automatic, by means of an electric motor. Commands are given by a switch, a push-button handset with an extending spiral cable or a remote control.
It is provided with a safety system, so that:
- If the instrument panel is on, the sliding door cannot be electrically opened or closed.
- If any hindrance stands in the way, two safety systems are involved and immediately stop the movement: one with a mechanical friction and the other with an electrical one.
- In the event of an electric system failure, the sliding door can be opened and closed manually.
After conversion, the door can be opened and closed either electrically or manually, as it was originally.
This product was EMC tested and it’s CE-marked. It has a 3 year warranty from invoice date.