ADR kit for Classes 3, 4.1, 4.3, 8 & 9
Petroleum' driver ADR kit (Classes 3, 4.1, 4.3, 8, 9)
An ADR kit that exceeds the requirements set in the European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR) for drivers carrying Class: 3 (flammable liquids), 4.1 (flammable solids), 4.3 (substances which emit flammable gases when in contract with water), 8 (corrosive substances) και 9 (other dangerous substances).
With this kit you can be confident for any check by the Authorities as well as prove your compliance with the ADR regulations rapidly, save time and avoid possible fines.
And of course, in case an accident occurs, you will have the necessary tools to respond to it, as a trained ADR driver should, and protect yourself from danger or injury.
This ADR kit contains:
1. Two (2) warning reflective triangles,
2. Protective goggles, mask type,
3. Fluorescent vest (XL size),
4. Nitrile protective gloves,
5. Eye wash liquid (2 x 500ml bottles),
6. Explosion proof ATEX flashlight with batteries,
7. Two-parts, safety shovel,
8. Neoprene drainage cover,
9. 5,5lt collection container,
10. Writen instructions in accordance with the ADR of 2019 (plasticised),
11. ADR kit bag, 70x35x30cm. The bag has shoulder handles and straps, 2 extra pockets on the side and does not take up much space in the cabin. It also has the words 'ADR KIT' imprinted on the one side for a faster and easier recognition.